miEarnings delivers simulation and reporting capabilities to enhance product manufacturing.
The module provides the :
- Product and/or Segment Managers with the ability to complete “What If” Analysis to determine revenue, costs and profitability impacts of possible new product pricing strategies, including changes to existing pricing or net new product, bundles and pricing
- Ability to run multiple simulations and compare results without affecting production environments across multiple parameters to ensure impacts are correctly allocated, parameters include: relationship manager, channel, product, package, branch, geography etc.
- Ability to select source data most specific to simulation objective
- Ability to perform simulations in an offline environment ; with ability to promote changes to production seamlessly based on “maker/checker” permissions
- Revenue leakage application provides the capability to identify and report on the revenue leakages that happen within the organization across multiple points
- Offline capabilities will not interfere with day to day production activity, system, or processes
- Powerful tool to monitor and manage the revenue growth across the various products and services offered by a Financial Institution
- Simulate and test the changes or new strategies before any changes are made into the core systems. The ROI is known upfront, before engaging IT
- Perform price variance and error detection – standard vs. applied prices.
- Calculate pricing variance attribution – how and why, discretionary, promotions, errors, faulty Logic etc.
- Price variance monitoring and reporting at multiple levels – by product, package, segment, branch, RM etc.
- Understand performance at different levels – sales teams, products etc.
- Help fine tune on-going product innovations – provide useful inputs for change management